Another thing is that the X-Box had been selling for awhile and the
people buying Wii already have an X-Box and don't need another.  Japan
is very tech trendy.  They throw out perfectly good equipment to get
the next newest thing.

One of the better uses for an X-Box is as a server for HDTV plus
wasn't their HD-DVD drive relatively cheap compared to a stand alone.

FWIW Hasn't Todd McFarlane stopped creating comics?  He was busy
running his toy company.  After Image fell out of my radar I haven't
heard much out of him.  Spawn is being done by someone else.

Of course telling him to stop isn't such a bad thing either.  I
haven't liked much he has done since Infinity Inc and Spider-Man.