Stewart, something like Medicare (US) for all?...

Marcio

At 23:00 15/8/2007, Rev. Stewart Marshall wrote:
Paula I once heard it said that if we made Insurance mandatory and paid for every ones health insurance our premiums would actually go down due to less extraordinary procedures and other influences.

It is possible to cover everyone for health insurance, we just have to change the way we think, and as you said take the profit motive out of the equation.

Stewart