>My question back to you was how would my ISP be able to
>limit only downloads from Youtube?  Perhaps that question back to you
>never got delivered and thus you never saw it here.

I replied with a link to instructions on programming a Cisco router to do
exactly that to specifically YouTube. This shows both how to do it and
the specific persecution of YouTube.

>That being the case, how could my ISP
>be specifically limiting my download ability when it comes to Youtube
>files but not to any others, and why would they do that?

Because sysadmins are in a panic specifically about YouTube. Why
persecute only YouTube?. I don't know. They are idiots. They probably
hate Macs too.