On Oct 8, 2007, at 3:49 PM, Tom Piwowar wrote:

The IT department frowns on Mac users flaunting their facility with the
computer. You are going to get into a lot of trouble.

My brother is in town. He is staying with me as he hunts for a place to live since taking a new job here in Fairfax County. He is quite the computer expert, and while he readily admitted last night that the Mac is the superior machine in his opinion, he also says that he just cannot really make a living by working in the Mac sphere. He asked me last night if he could touch one of the Macs, and I gave him permission to do so. He even used one to check his Gmail account, although Camino would not work with Gmail. Luckily I had Opera as well, and that did the trick. He did not want to use IE.

We are going to have a real good time joking with each other in a fun-based flame over the Mac vs. PC thing, and best of all, I won't get in trouble.

  Steve