<For years you've been saying how Mac is so much better than a PC because it's
so much
easier.  Now it's better because it's harder?  Color me surprised and please
put some
mustard on that pretzel logic for me.>

Jeff, I'm afraid you've missed earlier evidence of this. While he has now
blasts Vista for
jumping through hoops to support old apps, not so long ago he blasted it for
breaking old
apps. It's difficult to take this very seriously.