That is a really nice and compelling feature.
For some people this will be valuable. But for those of us who don't generate critical or important data or files all day, it's not enough to merit a purchase. I might feel different in a few months or if I started having trouble.

Tom Piwowar wrote:
I think (after the long discussions we have had here about backups) the best feature may turn out to be TimeMachine. The default setting takes hourly (yes, hourly) snapshots of your files. It keeps the hourly snapshots for today. TimeMachine then automatically thins out the snapshots to daily for this week and then to weekly for this month. It keeps monthly snapshots around as long as you want. I think this is going to make a big difference in file security.