I'm having a problem with iChat. I loaded OS X.5 and wanted to play with the new video effects features, but they are grayed out. I'm running an iMac G5 1.8ghz with 512mb memory, just as the box says I need. Apple gives no info I can find as to why this feature would be grayed out and not usable with this system. I'm also using the External iSight web cam. That's the $150 dollar one. It works just fine, except for not being able to access the video effects. Any thoughts?

Jeff M