Tony B wrote:

A couple of people answered you the last time you asked. At the time I resisted, but
since you asked again, I'll ask: "Why do you NEED feet on your case anyway?". I
can't remember the last time I put them on a system I've built.  Although, it's been a
while since a case I've bought included unattached ones too. I have no idea if this thing
sitting next to me has feet on it or not, and I'm not going to look because I really
don't care.

Tony, I thank you for replying so soon. I lost the replies to, the first time I asked(yes, I know I could request the archive for the group) when, I didn't backup my e-mail.

As to having(or not having) feet on my case, it is on a hardwood floor so, while I will stick a piece of cardboard under it, I would like to go with feet. I don't want to put the case directly on the floor. I did look at some case holders online but, the majority of them had wheels on the bottom instead of being stationary.

Christopher