There is some good news for you.  The cable companies are required to
provide NSTC, Analog, signal until at least 2012.
<http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/home-entertainment/fcc-extends-analog-tv-support-until-2012-299239.php>

I assume the Replay has an IR blaster type gizmo to allow it to
control a cable box.  You could use that to control one of the HD to
Analog converter boxes that the FCC will be handing out $40 dollar
coupons for next year.
<http://www.fcc.gov/cgb/consumerfacts/digitaltv.html>  I have yet to
see any of these things in the wild but there listings online.  I want
one so I can watch the secondary channels on WETA and MPT.

The only dodgey parts are whether the software will allow you to use
the HD program guides and will they stop offering the guide since all
this equipment is NTSC.

On Dec 3, 2007 7:27 PM, Tom Piwowar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >Is your dvr the tuner also?
>
> Alas, yes. It is a Replay.

> * New address? From OLD address send: CHANGE COMPUTERGUYS-L YourNewAddress
> * Need more help? Send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> * Messages bearing the header "X-No-Archive: yes" will not be archived

John Duncan Yoyo