Now that Car Talk podcasts for free so it is available through iTunes
and other podcasting clients why bother.
<http://www.npr.org/rss/podcast/podcast_directory.php?type=title&value=c>
 Of course the show that doesn't Podcast yet that I want is _Calling
All Pets_ and it is on at the most inconvenient time.

On Dec 30, 2007 2:37 PM, Steve at Verizon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> rlsimon wrote:
> > There's a thing called Total Recorder (trialfree).
>
> I was a happy Total Recorder user. I used it to capture streaming audio
> (like Car Talk on WAMU). I recently wanted to get the Pro version, as it
> had both starting and ending time set function. The High Criteria url is
> no longer valid, so assume TR is no longer supported.
>
> I did try Audacity, and found that the current Beta does have this
> function, and am now using it for my Car Talk recordings.

> * New address? From OLD address send: CHANGE COMPUTERGUYS-L YourNewAddress
> * Need more help? Send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> * Messages bearing the header "X-No-Archive: yes" will not be archived

John Duncan Yoyo