Try the Canon PIXMA MP520. It is a multifunction printer which has two paper paths. Really nice machine.

db

Alvin Auerbach wrote:
I'm interested in purchasing a Brother MFC 9840CDW Multifunction Printer, but I don't like the fact that it (and similar Brother printers) does not have a straight through paper path.

However, the back of this printer opens to remove paper jams, and it seems to me that if one could defeat the interlock switch, that perhaps the open back would allow a straight through paper path. I asked Brother about this in an e-mail, but they refused to address it. I saw a similar Brother model in a store, but in that brief period, I was not able to locate the interlock switch.

Has anyone had experience with doing this with a Brother printer? Has anyone had experience with doing this with any other printer?

Thanks,

Alvin