Opinion: All that stuff should be in a sub directory. A home page
named after your family should have a message to the ages, and contact
information for today. Hi! Welcome to the S family. We're from x and I
can be reached at y.

Right now there's nothing there that you couldn't store at any number
of web sites for free.