Date:    Wed, 30 Jan 2008 13:29:51 -0500
From:    Bill L'Hommedieu
Subject: External Digital Receiver and OTA signals

I have a Olevia 30 inch HD-ready LCD television. I want to drop my
satellite hook-up and take advantage of the over-air HD signal of the
local stations. Aside from the antenna, I believe I need an external
digital tuner  to accomplish this and I guess I'm seeking confirmation,
and recommendations for the hardware. Appreciate your help, thanks,
Bill L'Hommedieu