Montgomery County Public Library has free movie downloads if your friend has access to a library card from there. Downloads are good for 7 day then they self delete. Limit of 10 a week. Cannot burn them to DVD however. Just re-download. Since they are always available there is really no need to burn this selection. It is a Windows only service.