Thinking on buying a refirb or scratch and dent dell with the subject line processer..

What are the list folks experience with dell outlet?

What do folks think of the above processor ?(what os are you using?)

For some odd reason i want to know if the cores show up as seperate cpu's in taskmanager (i assume vista has a taskmanager)

Given a choice, ATI or Nvidia, the only real gaming i do is civ3, one assumes my next addition will be civ4, if i buy a new pc, other than that mostly general productivity.

Any issues with vista and samba?

No, I am not buying a mac, for reasons i wont go in here, but if you donate one to me, i will gladly take it.

I would provide a link to a typical system, but the scratch and dents disappear fast.

Thanks,
Arthur