I would second Matthew's suggestion. I have used trend Micro at the office and AVG at home for some years now.
I am much happier having dumped Norton and McAffee.

John Settle

Matthew Taylor wrote:
I would never suggest either Norton or McCaffee - they are in my opinion bloat-ware of a high order.

Take a look at Trend Micro, or AVG for leaner, and in my experience more effective, protection.

Matthew