I won't have to worry about a recording machine because, I will be recording them onto my computer, before I transfer them to CD.

When I say "recording machine" I mean the deck the tape was
originally recorded on, if it was not the same deck you're using
for playback.

As you know the Revox A77 was a very nice deck for its time.

I used a Sony TC-645 which was not the equal of the Revox.

But still pretty nice.  If I were you I'd give serious consideration
to refurbishing that A77.  I wouldn't try it with the Sony but I
believe that parts are still available for the Revox.