I'm on a Mac running Firefox and also had trouble viewing a couple pdfs in the browser yesterday. I can't remember the last time I tried it, I generally download pdfs and view with Preview. But it could be something to do with the pdf. My Firefox viewer, which is the one Tony recommends, is working fine on most pdfs. Also, I Googled "pdf test" and tried the first one on the list and it worked for that.

Jordan

Richard P. wrote:
In the last week, I've been unable to open any PDF's through Firefox. At first I thought it might have something to do with Adobe Reader 8, so I went back to Version 7, which changed nothing. PDF's open immediately in Internet Explorer in either version of Reader. When I try to open a PDF in Firefox, it just hangs on "waiting for server" and gets stuck in a loop with a flashing cursor. The only way out of it is to go back one page or close Firefox. It makes me wonder if it has anything to do with the recent Service Pack 3 installation. Anybody else having this issue and are there any suggestions?

Win XP SP3
Firefox 2.0.0.14
Adobe Reader 7.x and 8.x

Thanks in advance,