Funny Comcast would do this to you. Well, sort of funny anyway. FWIW, a friend of mine asked for help with her Comcast mail account about a month ago. It was really strange. She could read 1/2 of each message (the left half, I think), and when she tried to scroll right to read the rest of each message, the screen would begin to shimmer. Messages would also just scroll automatically, so fast they were unable to be read. Had nothing to do with the CGuys, though. This was all her e- mails.

Strangely enough, I talked her into buying a new iMac and switching platforms. All of her e-mail issues have disappeared. Along with many other problems she was having managing files on the computer.

I know you don't necessarily want to hear this, but I thought I'd add my two cents anyway.

Mical Wilmoth Carton
[EMAIL PROTECTED]