It's snooty, thank you.

I can't really say I agree or disagree, I was just reading facts.  In
reality do I think the safari exploit matters in real world environment?  Of
course not, there is no money (yet) in attacking Apple products.  This is if
the tree falls in the forrest...if safari or os x has a vulnerability, does
it matter since no one will exploit it?

FYI, the safari issue exists on the os x side also, not just windows.

Mike