What's wrong with Vista? Having to struggle to access many things that should be transparently available and having it decide other things for me incorrectly is a big reason for me. I want to do my work on a computer not have the computer be the work. Same things goes for Office 2007. Essentially steps backwards in essential ways.

I predict MS inferior IT and bullying, creepy politics isn't going to work for them anymore in keeping them on top of their market. Too many options are now available. Linux, Google, Mac.
The bully is going to reap its just rewards me thinks.
XP and Office 2003 are the end of the line for me.

db

mike wrote:
Another thing to keep in mind, the only thing that has changed is that xp is
no longer available in stores.

Mike