My version says 7.1.09

Kyle Graybeal

At 01:29 PM 6/19/2008, you wrote:
I am using Eudora 7.0.1.0.  (it says paid mode.)

Basically it's working fine... there are a few little questions on my list, but I've got 50 computer issues to solve that have higher priority.

Reading these posts about a beta version coming out from the new owners makes me realize I need to find reliable support for the version I have, and want to keep using. Does anyone have a recommendation about users groups and/or listservs to support my current version of Eudora?

Also, is the version I'm using now the version I should be using? Have there been any updates to this version?

I'm using Windows XP Home.