Some have said one of their issues with Thunderbird is that attachments
can't be saved auto to folders you specify, this is incorrect and can be
done easily.  As well as customizing certain types of files that are
attachments to go into any number of folders automatically.

Since eudora is clearly being left behind, some might want to revisit
thunderbird who have not in some time.  Not really advocating either or, but
just letting users know that some features they thought might not be in
thunderbird, may be there.

Mike