On Mon, 14 Jul 2008, mike wrote:
To say these programs will never interfere with your current setup is
playing with fate...so I'll just say installing firefox should not interfere
at all with anything you have going on that machine.  At install time you
can either choose to import your bookmarks...or not into the new browser.
You can still use internet explorer as much as you like and firefox as
little as you need to.

One more tip: If you want IE to continue to handle the URLs/links that
you click on in other programs (email, etc.), then, when Firefox asks
if you want to make it the "default browser", then say NO. On the other
hand, Firefox is the default browser on my WinXP machine at work, and it
seems to work fine for me. But, if you want to change things as little as
possible...

On Mon, Jul 14, 2008 at 11:22 PM, Elaine Zablocki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>