See below.

Tom Piwowar wrote:
For about 2 weeks I have been getting frequent messages from ZoneAlarm that says it has blocked internet access (NetBIOS session) from 192.168.1.2 (TCP Port 3680), (TCP Flags: S). These messages appear 4 or 5 times a day.

192.168.1.2 is a non-routable address so this is from a computer on your side of the router/firewall. Your router is probably 192.168.1.1.

So what is the IP address of your computer and what other devices do you have on the LAN? Do you know their IP addresses? Are you using dynamic or static IP addresses?

I don't know enough to answer all your questions. I have a wireless router connected to a cable modem for internet access. Except for an old pocket PC that uses wireless, I have two computers connected to the router via a wire. Both are PCs, and I never established a communication between the two PCs because I don't know how. The Windows XP wizard couldn't make a connection. (Both have Windows XP but one is Home, the other Pro. The Pro one is soon to be sent off to a university with my daughter, despite the urging of that university to get a Mac -- but eventually, not right away.)

So, in order to answer your questions:

How can I find the IP address of my two computers? How do I determine if dynamic or static IP addresses are being used?

Sorry if I am not smarter than I am.