Thanks for the reply. However, I don't see my original message at all. This is the same as different group that I belong to, a Yahoo group, that comes to a gmail account. I can't tell if my message is received unless someone replies to it.

John Duncan Yoyo wrote:
Post successful.  I've been using gmail for this for years.  Just don't
expect to see your own messages until someone replies.