Actually, I resubscribed to the Computer Guys to the Cox address as well as subscribing for same on the my gmail address, to see if there were any differences. I figure in a few weeks the Cox address will be unsubscribed once again.

My question: the gmail account is a POP address; I'm using Thunderbird. When I get messages via Thunderbird from this listserv, what happens to the messages at gmail? Are they saved on gmail, or are they erased when I view them in Thunderbird?

The reason that I ask is for an archival purpose: if messages are saved on gmail, I can erase old messages in the Thunderbird folder.

John Duncan Yoyo wrote:
Post successful.  I've been using gmail for this for years.  Just don't
expect to see your own messages until someone replies.