At 08:05 PM 9/16/2008, you wrote:
Date:    Tue, 16 Sep 2008 18:48:30 -0400
From:    John Duncan Yoyo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Comcast puts on the brakes

I wonder what would happen if a significant percentage of the subscribers
went over one month?  I'm guessing that they couldn't afford to lose that
much business.

Has anyone figured out; when Comcast turns off your internet
access for excessive use, does that mean you still have to pay them for internet service? Or would that fee now be considered a fine or penalty..

Sound to me that some fantail lawyer will break that up and make them
refund  your internet charges for any month that you can't use the service..

Not a sermon, just a thought..

rich