I found out about the Online Photo Album, also known as "Galleries
section of Picture & Video Messaging", from reading the manual,
although the information in the manual was somewhat misleading.  But
basically, if you're just dealing with one or more individual photos,
you have the option to send each photo to the Online Photo Album
(Options -> 2. Send -> 2. To Online Album.).  Then you can access it
via your Verizon Wireless account.  I have no idea what carriers
provide.

My GLYDE supports a MicroSD card, however I don't have one installed
at the moment.  Access to the card is somewhat awkward (you have to
remove the back cover of the phone).

Did I mention in my original post that I'm a Verizon subscriber?

On Sat, Sep 27, 2008 at 12:33 PM, Rev. Stewart Marshall
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Unless you are dealing with a smartphone you usually need special software
> to act as a bridge between the phone software and the OS of your computer.
<etc.>