On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 1:44 PM, Larry Sacks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I've done that with computers.  But with a car?  Wow... you must really be
> one of the Glitterati to be able to send a car back because you made a
> mistake...

Haven't you heard of a "lemon law"?  Many jurisdictions implemented them for
the very purpose of making sure that a poc could be returned.  And it was
specifically because of cars.

I would think that if you documented a computer blue-screened on you several
times a week, needed to be rebooted every day or two to get decent
performance, etc.; you should qualify under the lemon law to return it.

--
John DeCarlo, My Views Are My Own