Have you tried Seamonkey?

Fred Holmes wrote:
I'm using Mozilla as my default browser for everything that works, because I like its interface, e.g., its bookmarks manager. I like the ability to manually sort my bookmarks by just dragging and dropping them. They are not in alphabetical order, nor in any "logical" order (i.e., not in any order that the computer can sort on). And I like the cascading menus that Mozilla bookmarks are displayed it. But I need to open some pages in browsers that are being kept up to date. They stopped updating Mozilla a long time ago.