I upgraded recently to a Maxtor DiamondMax20 which should perform better
than the prior seagateST3120026A 7200 8mbCache but rated slower (95)...
Maxtor specs:

Features
        Storage Capacity                160GB
        Data Transfer Rate              100MBps Maximum External
        Manufacturer            Seagate Technology
        Form Factor             3.5" Internal
        Rotational Speed                7200 rpm
        Interfaces/Ports                1 x 40-pin IDC Ultra ATA/100 (ATA-6)
IDE/EIDE
        Manufacturer Part Number                60160V0
        Dimensions              1.03" Height x 0.46" Width x 5.78" Depth
        Manufacturer Website Address            www.seagate.com
        Weight          20.46 oz
        Product Name            Maxtor DiamondMax 20 Hard Drive
        Product Type            Hard Drive

Tech Specs
        Storage Capacity                160GB
        Data Transfer Rate              100MBps Maximum External
        Manufacturer            Seagate Technology
        Form Factor             3.5" Internal
        Manufacturer Part Number                60160V0
        Rotational Speed                7200 rpm
        Manufacturer Website Address            www.seagate.com
        Dimensions              1.03" Height x 0.46" Width x 5.78" Depth
        Interfaces/Ports                1 x 40-pin IDC Ultra ATA/100 (ATA-6)
IDE/EIDE
        Product Line            DiamondMax
        Weight          20.46 oz
        Buffer          8MB