Yes, but ...

I think he wants to copy only the five or so "useful" headers, along with the
body text.  "Show all" or "details" often displays all of the headers (e.g.,
what the "blah, blah" toolbar button in Eudora does), including all of the
headers that display routing information and timestamping of intermediate
processes in the message's transmittal and delivery.

Fred Holmes