When I saw the previously posted search share results, I noticed that
MS Search was paired with Live Search. On my WM cell, I started with
Google search but found Live Search to be faster at getting a GPS lock
and provided more info than did Google. With the move to WM 6.1, the
GPS is fast for all apps that use location but I still use Live Search
for the amount and usefulness of the info provided.

YMMV