I was reading a history of the Zune over at the Roughly Drafted blog. He
notes that MS uses "shipped" as a term of art meaning it is in the
distributor's hands and no longer MS's problem. Thus 2M "shipped" means
that there are a lot of Zunes clogging distributor's shelves.

Good news for us. New Zunes are going for as little as $80. That is a lot
less than what Apple charges for refurbed iPods.

Warning: Don't ask me to do your XMas shopping for you. You go find the
deals yourselves.