One of the advantage of using Crucial is that they will offer to run an automated scan of your computer and tell you *exactly* what you have and what can be added/substituted.

Richard P. wrote:
Crucial also offers a range of discounts, depending on whether you are
a repeat customer, business/reseller, etc.

Richard P.

I highly recommend crucial; very good service and excellent quality of
memory.  I have probably bought about half a terabyte of RAM from them over
the past 5 years or so.  Out of that, I think I had one bad stick, which
they replaced.