From: Paula Minor [mailto:raven...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2009 9:39 PM
Subject: ? about download speeds

I don't really understand how to interpret the speed I get on the
speed test sites.  This is what I got tonight on Speakeasy
> Download Speed: 16523 kbps (2065.4 KB/sec transfer rate) Upload Speed:
> 3077 kbps (384.6 KB/sec transfer rate)

I'm on cable.  Is this considered a "fast" download speed?  I ask
because actual downloads I've been doing tonight are incredibly SLOW.

Paula
US/IN
raven880atindy.net
I'm now at the age where I've got to prove that I'm just as good as I
never was.....Rex Harrison