What  you don't like MS's improvements?   :)

db

Marcio V. Pinheiro wrote:
Hi friends, help me.

For some reason my IE now shows up without the toolbars that it had before. Now it shows the page I asked for and no bar on the top. Then, when I go with the mouse and touch the upper limit of the screen, a limited bar drops down but without all the goodies I used to have there including the bar for the IE with tools, etc. When I right click the mouse I can chose to check several tool bars but even after I do this the bars are not there. I know I had this before but I forgot what I did...

Thanks

Marcio