>What is going on in Zimbabwe is just this side of ultimate chaos.  It
>is sad that one mad man can destroy a single nation and not one
>neighbor nation calls it for what it is.  (It is a dictatorship by a
>lunatic.)

That is what limited government looks like. Ditto for Somalia. I call
them a neocon's paradise because these are places where neocon dreams
have been realized. Yes it is bad. That is my point. Government serves an
important purpose.

The current peanut-related deaths and the economic meltdown are current
signs of this back home. Back when Reagan was slashing the budgets for
food inspection I was grumbling to my wife that people were going to die.
She was upset at me for being so constantly gloomy. Now we have seen wave
after wave of deaths caused by a belief that "the government is the
problem." It wasn't. It isn't.