Tom the factory this is happening at is 60 miles from me.

It is more than just lax government. It is lack of regulation. GREED again because the company did not care about the product it sent out.

It has come to light that the company had a shipment rejected by Canada earlier this year. This should have been the fist tip off something was wrong. Again government agencies did not communicate with others.

Stewart