I don't know where you live, but here on the West Coast that's just wrong. Many of those so called liberals do run some of the larger cities. But as the neocons enjoy saying, most of the land in this country is controlled by smaller cities and towns usually run by mostly neocons. Here is Washington state it's been a long call for the splitting of the state, mostly by the cons/neocons who feel their voice isn't being heard. The Seattle/Tacoma area does maintain the majority of the people of my state. And that majority does control most policy here. But city by city and town by town this is far from the truth. The problems many of us face here are a direct result of con/neocon local policy. It totally amazes me here that many of our local people will complain and moan about being ripped off by the more affluent in our area, and then turn around and vote them in after hearing a few of the neocon scare tactics. What a bunch of morons. They get what they deserve.

Jeff M