Not particularly true.

Statistics have shown there is enough food produced in the world to feed everyone.

The problem is with distribution. Also very HUGE problem corrupt governments that would rather their populace die than allow them the needed food.

Case in point, Ethiopia in the 80's. Everyone remembers the outcry for all the starving people in Ethiopia and the Band Aid and the albums produced to get food aid over there.

What is not talked about is how much food went over there and how little of it got to those needing it. A good portion was stolen and confiscated by the leaders of the country and then resold for their benefit.

Our church body has an Aid program that sends goods and aid overseas for disasters. (One of the higher rated agencies) One of the things we insist on is having someone on the ground where the aid is going to oversee what is transpiring. Helps make sure things get where they are supposed to better.

Stewart