Ding! You win the prize for the obvious - the bills threatened the availability of abortion without consequences and had to be opposed - even if this meant tolerating infanticide. The final bill that Obama voted against contained the same language as in a Federal law he said he preferred. Then he voted against in anyway.

And no, I did not read about this in any smear site. All of this is in the public record - you just object to the logical conclusion.