read about the experiences of prince william county va.  they got rid of all
them illegals.  they also have no factories.

we have fios here where i live.  comcast cable was more reliable and same smoke
for same dollars.

fios was down for 4 hrs today.  just came back up at 130pm.  hasn't been down
once in the past two weeks.  that's real good huh?  mayebe it's because the
illegals they threw out of pw county are moving into pg county.(is happening
for real).