On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 11:16 PM, Chris Dunford <ch...@covesoftware.com>wrote:

> > Mark Minasi mentioned in his last newsletter that he 'downloaded' Vista
> > Premium SP1 to repair his computer on the road.  Does anyone know where
> > that might be?
>
> He probably has a subscription to MSDN or something similar.  I'm not aware
> of any other way to download Vista without paying for it.
>
> You can download Vista SP1 from here <
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/bb738089.aspx>.  It was the first
item when I google vista service pack 1.

I keep a copy of all the Service packs I need to apply when I need to revive
my XP machine burned on a disc.  It goes nice and quick and I don't have to
hook a very vulnerable machine up to the internet until after I have it
current through SP3,  I also keep decrapifier to remove all the bloatware
HP  included.

--
John Duncan Yoyo