I have avoided slipstreaming until now... quite involved to produce one, and it only works for one of dozens of target configurations. Mark Minasi mentioned that he could download slipstreamed versions (each SP release), and that caught my attention. Well, I am not a VIP, so I guess I will resort to making my own slipstreams. Maybe with the VLite, it will be easier (but it only works with Vista).

Thanks for the Microsoft Store link, but my objective is to obtain only the
binaries, not the keys, since most of the machines I repair already have a
license (sans disc).

 - Brian

----- Original Message ----- From: "mike" <xha...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CGUYS] Windows Vista download

You should slipstream those SP's into your windows install...very very
handy.

http://www.nliteos.com/

Fantastic free tool to slipstream SP's or drivers or anything you'd like.