95% + of the newer flat screen TV's have a computer VGA input.

Ours in the Living room has one and I occasionally (rarely) hook up my laptop tp try out a presentation etc.

All you need to do is hookup a VGA male to male, plus an extension to it, and have it ready for use.

Than when you need to do it, you hook it up, click your TV menu to PC and watch what you have on Laptop.

Works for me.

Stewart