Terry

I followed your instructions and I tried to save in a CD (F:). It could not
save there for some reason, I guess my computer has problems with the CD Drive?
I them saved in A: ans also in my data disk D: that I will use in the new
computer. I am now struggling with saving my Eudora Nicknames and Mail Boxes...
I I know Eudora is no longer there but I have it downloaded and saved...

Many thanks to you all

Marcio