Yes Stewart... I understand... but where is Bookmark.html located? And... how
you copy the Favorites from IE...where do you find it in IE?

Mind you all, I am not snxious (just a little bit) and  I enjoy these kinds of
things. I like computers and enjoy fooling around with them. The new one
arrives on Friday. I also will have a hard time moving the Eudora data to the
new one...

Will have an interesting week-end...with your help, all of you!

Marcio