iTunes purchases are limited to the machine on which they were originally
downloaded.  The easiest way I know to get downloads from one machine to
another is to Transfer them from the iPod by directly hooking it to each
computer and selecting transfer purchases from the iPod.  Another way is to
burn a backup CD and sneaker net the files between machines.  This also
gives you a backup disk.

On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 8:28 AM, David Turk <dt...@indianahistory.org>wrote:

> I log in to iTunes from my 2 Macs & my PC at work.  Why does the
> "Purchased" window only show what music I've purchased with each individual
> computer?  It's the same account, so shouldn't purchases made on my Mac show
> up on the PC?  As I understand, I can authorize up to 5 machines to play the
> music.  Several of us share out libraries at work, & I'd like to be able to
> put my purchases in my PC library too.  tia.
>
>    david
>
> David Turk
> Manager, Preservation Imaging Services
> Indiana Historical Society
> Eugene and Marilyn Glick Indiana History Center
> 450 W. Ohio St.
> Indianapolis, IN  46202
> (317) 232-4592
> dt...@indianahistory.org